COVID-19 Information, The Darwin International Film Festival
DECKCHAIR CINEMA HAS A COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Accessing the venue
• Not feeling so well? Please stay home!
• Deckchair Cinema’s entry gate is quite narrow; please be extra mindful of social distance when walking past box office;
• At the end of a screening, we ask that you please avoid crowding at the exit gate and keep the traffic flowing.
In the venue
• Look for painted markers to keep appropriate distance in the queues (box office, bar, dinner)
• Practise good hygiene; wash your hands frequently. You can find hand sanitisers at various locations around the venue.
• Keep 2 seats apart between each party. We have plenty more seats than needed; feel free to seek assistance to our friendly staff if you can’t find available seating.
• This year, it is BYO cushion! Our deckchairs are iconic, but can sure use extra padding, so we do recommend bringing a cushion for your comfort.
• You are also welcome to bring a beanbag, picnic rug and settle on the front lawn.
• Once you purchase a ticket, you commit to supporting DIFF. In thisparticularly challenging year, and in accordance with government recommendations, we may not process requests for refund.
• We may be able to swap a booked screening for another, see full terms and conditions on diff.net.au
With a reduced seating capacity, screenings at Deckchair Cinema tend to sell out more often.
For that reason, and to assist us with keeping a fluid queue at the entry gate, we do recommend purchasing your DIFF tickets online as much as possible.